Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Municipal Base Station Antennas > G-Wave VHF-290-70
The G-Wave VHF-290-70 Rugged 6-Element, 138-174 MHz VHF Yagi Antenna, 9.5 dBd, is designed for point-to-point or point-to-multipoint applications. Item Length 108 inches, and Item Width 42 inches.
- High directivity and high front-to-back ratio to minimize interference.
- Rugged design to withstand harsh environmental conditions.
- 138-174 MHz Specific Frequency, Directional Antenna Pattern, 9.5 dBd Gain, 11.65 dBi Gain, Horizontal / Vertical Polarization, 50 deg Vertical Beamwidth, and 62 deg Horizontal Beamwidth.
- 1.5:1 Maximum VSWR, 350 W Maximum Power, DC ground Lightning Protection, N Male RF Connectors, Back Connector Placement, and 150 mile/h Maximum Rated Wind Velocity.
- Mounting hardware supplied will permit either vertical or horizontal polarization.
- Special Order Product. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable.
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for G-Wave 153-161MHz Rugged 6-Element VHF Yagi Style Antenna (VHF-290-70)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!