Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Parabolic Antennas > CommScope VHLP2-11W-2WH-A
CommScope's ValuLine High-Performance Antenna is known for delivering exceptional RF performance, reliability, durability and value in total cost of ownership. The ValuLine antenna can integrate directly with
radio outdoor units from a variety of leading manufacturers. This antenna features a low-profile design and is single-polarized. Each antenna includes a gray radome, a one-piece reflector, and a PBR100 flange.
- Is an ideal microwave backhaul solution
- Low-profile design for reduced windload and improved aesthetics
- Fast, easy installation and alignment
- Exceptional durability reduces truck rolls and extends operational life
- Designed to meet stringent ETSI and FCC
- Includes radome, one-piece reflector, and a PBR100 flange
Special Order. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable
- Specific Frequency: 10.125-11.7 GHz
- Diameter: 2-Feet
- Gain, Low: 33.7 dBi
- Gain, Middle: 34.5 dBi
- Gain, High: 35.2 dBi
- Polarization: Single
- Horizontal Beamwidth: 3.3 deg
- Vertical Beamwidth: 3.3 deg
- Minimum Front Back Ratio: 61 dB
- Return Loss: 17.7 dB
- Maximum VSWR: 1.30:1
- Flange Type: PBR100
- Maximum Rated Wind Velocity: 155 mph
- Dimensions: 9.9" x 26" x 26"
- Weight: 17 lbs.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for CommScope 2ft Valuline Parabolic Antenna 10.1-11.7GHz (VHLP2-11W-2WH-A)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!