Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Parabolic Antennas > CommScope VHLP2-18-RR1C
CommScope's ValuLine High-Performance Antenna is known for delivering exceptional RF performance, reliability, durability and value in total cost of ownership. The ValuLine antenna can integrate directly with radio outdoor units from a variety of leading manufacturers. This antenna features a low-profile design and is single-polarized. A three-year manufacturer warranty is included with each purchase.
- Is an ideal microwave backhaul solution
- Low-profile design for reduced windload and improved aesthetics
- Fast, easy installation and alignment
- Exceptional durability reduces truck rolls and extends operational life
- Designed to meet stringent ETSI and FCC
Special Order. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable
- Specific Frequency: 17.700-19.700 GHz
- Diameter: 2-Feet
- Gain, Low: 38.4 dBi
- Gain, Middle: 38.9 dBi
- Gain, High: 39.1 dBi
- Polarization: Single
- Minimum Front Back Ratio: 66 dB
- XPD: 30 dB
- Maximum VSWR: 1.3:1
- Maximum Rated Wind Velocity: 110 mph
- Dimensions: 10.2" x 25.9" x 25.9"
Product Reviews for CommScope 2ft ValuLine HP Parabolic Antenna 17.7-19.7 GHz (VHLP2-18-RR1C)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!