Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Parabolic Antennas > CommScope VHLP4-18-2WH-C
CommScope's ValuLine High-Performance Antenna is known for delivering exceptional RF performance, reliability, durability and value in total cost of ownership. The ValuLine antenna can integrate directly with radio outdoor units from a variety of leading manufacturers. This antenna features a low-profile design and is single-polarized. Each antenna includes a broadband gray radome and a one-piece reflector.
- Is an ideal microwave backhaul solution
- Low-profile design for reduced windload and improved aesthetics
- Fast, easy installation and alignment
- Exceptional durability reduces truck rolls and extends operational life
- Designed to meet stringent ETSI and FCC
Due to this product's size, it requires special shipping arrangements. A Solid Signal rep will be in contact with you within one business day of your order to provide a shipping quote and help complete your order.
- Specific Frequency: 17.7-19.7 GHz
- Diameter: 4-Feet
- Gain, Low: 44.4 dBi
- Gain, Middle: 44.7 dBi
- Gain, High: 44.9 dBi
- Polarization: Single
- Return Loss: 17.7 dB
Product Reviews for CommScope 4ft ValuLine HP Parabolic Antenna 17.7-19.7GHz (VHLP4-18-2WH-C)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!