Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Parabolic Antennas > CommScope VHLP4-18-RR1D
CommScope's ValuLine High-Performance Antenna is known for delivering exceptional RF performance, reliability, durability and value in total cost of ownership. The ValuLine antenna can integrate directly with
radio outdoor units from a variety of leading manufacturers. This antenna features a low-profile design and is single-polarized. Each antenna includes a gray radome and a three-year manufacturer warranty.
- Is an ideal microwave backhaul solution
- Low-profile design for reduced windload and improved aesthetics
- Fast, easy installation and alignment
- Exceptional durability reduces truck rolls and extends operational life
- Designed to meet stringent ETSI and FCC
- Includes radome and a rectangular remec flange
Due to this product's size, it requires special shipping arrangements. A Solid Signal rep will be in contact with you within one business day of your order to provide a shipping quote and help complete your order.
- Specific Frequency: 17.7-19.7 GHz
- Diameter: 4-Feet
- Gain, Low: 44.4 dBi
- Gain, Middle: 44.7 dBi
- Gain, High: 44.9 dBi
- Polarization: Single
- Horizontal Beamwidth: 0.9 deg
- Vertical Beamwidth: 0.9 deg
- Minimum Front Back Ratio: 73 dB
- Return Loss: 17.7 dB
- XPD: 30 dB
- Maximum VSWR: 1.30:1
- Flange Type: Rectangular Remec
- Maximum Rated Wind Velocity: 155 mph
- Dimensions: 29.5" x 50.8" x 50.8"
- Weight: 71 lbs.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for CommScope 4ft ValuLine HP Parabolic Antenna 17.7-19.7GHz (VHLP4-18-RR1D)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!