Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Parabolic Antennas > CommScope VHLPX3-18-2WH-A
CommScope's ValuLine High-Performance Antenna is known for delivering exceptional RF performance, reliability, durability and value in total cost of ownership. The ValuLine antenna can integrate directly with
radio outdoor units from a variety of leading manufacturers. This antenna features a low-profile design and is dual-polarized. Each antenna includes a gray radome, a PBR220 flange, and a five-year manufacturer warranty.
- Is an ideal microwave backhaul solution
- Low-profile design for reduced windload and improved aesthetics
- Fast, easy installation and alignment
- Exceptional durability reduces truck rolls and extends operational life
- Designed to meet stringent ETSI and FCC
- Includes radome and a PBR220 flange
- Specific Frequency: 17.7-19.7 GHz
- Diameter: 3-Feet
- Gain, Low: 42.7 dBi
- Gain, Middle: 43.5 dBi
- Gain, High: 43.7 dBi
- Polarization: Dual
- Return Loss: 17.7 dB
- Flange Type: PBR220
- Weight: 37 lbs.
Product Reviews for CommScope 3ft ValuLine Parabolic Antenna 17.7-19.7 GHz (VHLPX3-18-2WH-A)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!