Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Parabolic Antennas > CommScope VHLPX4-11W-6WH-A
CommScope's ValuLine High-Performance Antenna is known for delivering exceptional RF performance, reliability, durability and value in total cost of ownership. The ValuLine antenna can integrate directly with
radio outdoor units from a variety of leading manufacturers. This antenna features a low-profile design and is dual-polarized. Each antenna includes a gray radome, a one-piece reflector, and a one-year manufacturer warranty.
- Is an ideal microwave backhaul solution
- Low-profile design for reduced windload and improved aesthetics
- Fast, easy installation and alignment
- Exceptional durability reduces truck rolls and extends operational life
- Designed to meet stringent ETSI and FCC
Special Order. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable
Due to this product's size, it requires special shipping arrangements. A Solid Signal rep will be in contact with you within one business day of your order to provide a shipping quote and help complete your order.
- Specific Frequency: 10.125-11.7 GHz
- Diameter: 4-Feet
- Gain, Low: 40.2 dBi
- Gain, Middle: 40.7 dBi
- Gain, High: 41 dBi
- Polarization: +/- 45 Degrees
- Vertical Beamwidth: 1.5 deg
- Minimum Front Back Ratio: 66 dB
- Return Loss: 17.7 dB
- Maximum VSWR: 1.3:1
- Maximum Rated Wind Velocity: 155 mph
Product Reviews for CommScope 4ft ValuLine Dual Antenna 10.1-11.7GHz (VHLPX4-11W-6WH-A)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!