Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Parabolic Antennas > CommScope VHLPX4-6W-6WH-C
CommScope's ValuLine High-Performance Antenna is known for delivering exceptional RF performance, reliability, durability and value in total cost of ownership. The ValuLine antenna can integrate directly with radio outdoor units from a variety of leading manufacturers. This antenna features a low-profile design and is dual-polarized. Each antenna includes a polymer gray radome and a one-piece reflector. A three-year manufacturer warranty is also included with each purchase.
- Is an ideal microwave backhaul solution
- Low-profile design for reduced windload and improved aesthetics
- Fast, easy installation and alignment
- Exceptional durability reduces truck rolls and extends operational life
- Designed to meet stringent ETSI and FCC
Due to this product's size, it requires special shipping arrangements. A Solid Signal rep will be in contact with you within one business day of your order to provide a shipping quote and help complete your order.
- Specific Frequency: 5.925-7.125 GHz
- Diameter: 4-Feet
- Gain, Low: 34.5 dBi
- Gain, Middle: 35.5 dBi
- Gain, High: 36.5 dBi
- Polarization: Dual
- Horizontal Beamwidth: 2.9 deg
- Vertical Beamwidth: 2.9 deg
- Minimum Front Back Ratio: 62 dB
- Return Loss: 17.7 dB
- XPD: 30 dB
- Maximum VSWR: 1.3:1
- Flange Type: CPR137G
- Maximum Rated Wind Velocity: 125 mph
- Dimensions: 27.4" x 49.3" x 49.3"
- Weight: 121 lb
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for CommScope 4ft ValuLine HP Parabolic Antenna 5.9-7.1GHz (VHLPX4-6W-6WH-C)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!