Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > HDMI Accessories > DVTECH VM-1544HHT
DVTECH’s HDBaseT Matrix can extend outputs signals up to 70 meters over twisted pair cabling. With new technology implemented into this matrix, switching between inputs is seamless. There is no longer a blank screen between switching inputs. This product also provides bi-directional RS-232 RS-485, Ethernet and 2-way IR extension between the sender and receiving unit, which allows the transfer of IR commands and RS-232, RS-485 and Ethernet communication between two locations.
DVTECH PoC (Power over Cable) technology powers the receiver unit using the same power that extends the HDMI signal. This allows for less wiring and a simple solution. Our HDBaseT technology only needs a cost-efficient standard category twisted-pair cable (Cat 5e/6), which allows for simple integration.
- Truly Seamless, Glitch-Free Switching Between HDMI inputs
- 4 HDMI inputs with 4 HDBaseT Outputs
- Any Input Can Be Route/Broadcast to any Output
- Supports up to 70 Meters of Zero Compression Extension Via one CATx Cable
- PoE Functionality with Over-Voltage, Under-Voltage, Short-Circuit, Thermal Protection with Auto-Restart
- Supports interlaced to progressive video, up and down conversion, cross conversion, HDTV Resolution up to 1080P (12-Bits), 2 Aspect Ratio Modes: “FULL” Mode and “1:1” Mode, 8 Different Output Resolutions: VGA, 480P, SVGA, XGA, 720P, SXGA, UXGA and 1080P@60Hz
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for DVTech 4×4 Seamless HDMI HDBaseT Matrix PoE (VM-1544HHT)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!