Solid Signal > Car and Truck Equipment > Miscellaneous Car and Truck Accessories > PAC VOLT-39
PAC Audio's VOLT-39 is an Adjustable Voltage Adapter that provides the ability to adjust the voltage output to ensure optimal performance for certain automotive components or devices. The adapter can accept an input voltage of 10 volts to 24 volts, and allows you to change the voltage output to 3.3 volts, 5 volts, 6 volts or 9 volts. The output voltages are reliable and unaffected by input voltage fluctuations. Although it accepts voltage up to 24 volts, it is NOT intended for installation in 24-volt systems.
- 4-position switch selects desired voltage output
- 3.3V for some cameras as a replacement power supply
- 5V uses include turning on the amp in older Ford® vehicles
- 6V for OE reverse camera retention
- 9V for use with a wide range of devices that run on 9V
- Not for use in 24V systems
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for PAC Adjustable Voltage Adapter (VOLT-39)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!