Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Switchers > Kramer Electronics VP-16X18AK
A high-performance matrix switcher for computer graphics video up to UXGA and unbalanced stereo audio signals. The unit can simultaneously switch any input to any or all of the 16 computer graphics and two twisted pair outputs. The Kr-isp® Advanced Sync Processing, which can be enabled or disabled, ensures compatibility with a wide range of computers by restoring the sync signal waveform even if the sync level is too low. The matrix switcher stores 12 multiple switches as presets to be recalled and executed when needed. For use in applications such as professional display systems requiring a true 16x18 computer graphics and audio matrix operation, and multimedia and presentation source and acceptor selection.
- HDTV compatible
- An input lights green automatically when a live connection is detected
- Glitch-free switching of non-genlocked sources by setting the transition time of a switch from 0 to 3.5 seconds in Delayed Switching™ mode
- Audio breakaway switching
- Automatically switches the stereo audio signal with the video signal when switching the active input to the output
- Audio level gain controls for unbalanced stereo inputs
- Convenient Take button executes multiple switches all at once.
- Front panel control lockout
- Intelligent EDID handling & processing algorithm ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI systems
- Front panel buttons, IR remote with transmitter or optional remote extension cable, RS-232 & RS-485, Ethernet with Web browser
- Standard 19" rack mount size (5U) with rack "ears" included
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer 16x18 or 16x16 Computer Graphics Video VGA Matrix Switcher (VP-16X18AK)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!