Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > HDMI Accessories > Kramer Electronics VP-427H2
This high-performance receiver/scaler is for extended-reach HDBaseT twisted pair, HDMI, bidirectional RS-232 and IR signals. The unit receives an HDBaseT signal that it converts to HDMI and passes Ethernet, IR and RS-232 signals, as well as an unbalanced stereo audio signal. It up- or down-scales the picture to match the resolution of the HDMI monitor. For use in applications such as home theater, presentation, multimedia, rental, staging, and more.
- Up- and down-scales HDMI up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4)
- HDBaseT input resolution up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0)
- Supports HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 1.4/2.2
- HDBaseT data tunneling
- On-screen display for easy setup and adjustment that is accessible via the font-panel control buttons
- Maintains sync on the output, even if input video signal is lost or interrupted
- Up to 100m (328ft) at 4K system range
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer HDMI Receiver-Scaler With Ethernet RS-232 IR Stereo Audio (VP-427H2)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!