Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Switchers > Kramer Electronics VP-428H2
The HDBaseT 4K transmitter/scaler has HDMI, DP and VGA inputs. It supports HDBaseT tunneling of Ethernet, bidirectional RS−232 and IR signals, as well as PoE to provide power to the HDBaseT receiver. The switcher/scaler receives the selected AV signal, up-scales, down-scales or bypasses the video, according to the settings selected by the user, and converts it for sending via HDBaseT, together with the tunneled data and PoE.
The built-in ProcAmp individually sets color, hue, sharpness, noise, contrast, and brightness for each input. There is no output disruption while switching between inputs when no video is detected. The audio has unbalanced stereo and embedded audio with individual input and output controls. With the auto input switching, you can choose from last connected, auto-scan and selectable.
- PixPerfect™ Scaling precision pixel mapping and high-quality scaling technology
- HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 compliant
- HDBaseT certified
- For the HDBaseT output, extended reach of up to 100m (330ft) using Kramer recommended cables
- Provides Power (PoE) on HDBaseT Output to Compatible Devices
- Max resolutions: Input: 4K@60Hz (4:4:4); Output: 4K@60Hz (4:2:0)
- Max VGA resolution: 1920 x 1200 @60Hz
- Color, hue, sharpness, noise, contrast and brightness are set individually for each input
- Constant Output Sync: No output disruption while switching between inputs when no video is detected
- Non-volatile memory saves final settings
- Front panel push buttons, RS-232, OSD (on-screen display) menu with front panel navigation buttons for flexible control options
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer 4K60 HDCP Auto Switcher-Scaler and PoE Provider Over HDBaseT (VP-428H2)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!