Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Switchers > Kramer Electronics VP-733
This 12-input presentation matrix switcher/dual scaler is used for a variety of presentation and multimedia deployments. The inputs include HDMI, DisplayPort, HDBaseT and user-definable analog video inputs. The analog video inputs can be set as computer graphics, composite video, s-Video, or component video. The device up-scales or down-scales to the selectable output resolutions up to 4K. It is glitch-free when switching between sources through fast fade-through-black technology.
Outputs are available on two HDMI connectors, an HDBaseT, a DP, and a 15-pin-HD computer graphics video connector. Also included is rich audio support with digital audio embedding and de-embedding, as well as 10 analog stereo inputs and analog, S/PDIF, and speaker outputs. Ultra stable picture-in-picture, picture-and-picture, and split-screen are more capabilities for this matrix switcher/scaler.
For use in applications such as presentations that require a preview option, projection systems in conference rooms, boardrooms, auditoriums, hotels, churches, production studios, rental, staging, any application where high-quality conversion and switching of multiple and different signals to graphical data signals is required for projection purposes, and anything that requires displaying text over a video background.
- Kramer’s precision pixel mapping and high–quality scaling technology, PixPerfect™
- Clean and fast, fade to black for smooth, constant, sync glitch-free switching
- Ultra stable picture–in–picture, picture–and–picture, and split screen capability
- Dual scalers with independent outputs
- Toggle between PIP mode and Preview mode
- 10 preview/program input buttons for switching a selected output to the preview output
- Up to 4K@30Hz on the program output, up to 720p on the preview output
- 2 HDMI, 1 DP, 1 HDBaseT and 1 15-pin HD computer graphics video scaled video outputs
- 4 HDMI, 4 universal analog, 2 DisplayPort, 2 HDBaseT video inputs
- Multiple computer graphics output resolutions
- Multiple aspect ratio sections
- Audio breakaway and AFC support
- Embedded audio on HDMI, HDBaseT, and DisplayPort inputs and outputs
- Built-in noise reduction and picture enhancement
- Powerful audio features via DSP technology including audio equalization, mixing, delay, etc
- Input auto-switching and auto-scanning
- Advanced EDID management
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer 12-Input ProScale Presentation Matrix Switcher-UHD Scaler (VP-733)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!