Solid Signal > Car and Truck Equipment > TV Antennas for RVs > King VQ4800
KING Quest Pro Fully Automated Premium Satellite Antenna (VQ4800)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
You’ll never have to be without TV again. With the introduction of the next level satellite antenna technology, your antenna choice for satellite TV is clear. The re-engineered KING Quest Pro™ fully automated premium satellite TV antenna gives you the freedom to take your favorite DIRECTV® SD programming with you on the road, to the great outdoors, or anywhere you go in the continental U.S. (does not provide service while moving). Ideal for RVers, sporting and outdoor enthusiasts, tailgaters, long-haul truckers or anyone with an active mobile lifestyle, the KING Quest Pro is highly portable, easy-to-use, and includes our ultramodern new clear cover – an industry first. It’s simply better, by design. KING Quest Pro works for DIRECTV SD programming. SWM adapter required for SWM-only receivers.
The KING Quest Pro™ uses next level satellite antenna technology to bring you crystal clear, live TV in just minutes. The fully automatic, auto-aiming feature will connect to the DIRECTV® satellite and take all the guesswork of getting started. Weighing only eight pounds, the KING Quest Pro is compact and the built-in carrying handle makes it easy to transport. For a more permanent or semi-permanent set up, you also have the option of easily mounting the antenna to the roof of your RV (no additional mounting brackets required).
The KING Quest Pro™ connects to a DIRECTV® receiver using coax cable and in-line power injector for easy set-up with your compatible DIRECTV receiver. Within minutes of powering, the KING Quest Pro premium satellite TV antenna, it will automatically locate DIRECTV satellite signal and you will be able to watch crystal clear TV. The KING Quest Pro is powered over the coax using a small in-line power injector. You will need a power inverter, portable generator, power pack, or other 110-volt AC power source for the DIRECTV receiver, power injector, and TV. The system does not receive DIRECTV HD programming and is not compatible with Ka-band satellites.
- Ideal for permanent or semi-permanent use for outdoor enthusiasts
- Is lightweight so it can be mounted to any RV, truck, or trailer
- Is fully automatic and is compatible with DIRECTV receiver for SD programming
- Delivers crystal clear live TV in minutes!
- Portable or roof-mountable - mounting feet included
- Lightweight, compact design with integrated handle
- Simple set-up - automatic satellite acquisition
- Exclusive for DIRECTV® service - SD programming
- Supports multiple TV viewing (requires two receivers)
- Weather-resistant materials withstand extreme heat/cold
- Dual coax output (for optimum roof-mount installation)
- Powered over coax cable; no external power supply needed
- Includes 50 feet of coax cable with connectors pre-installed and a power injector
Compatible Receivers: DIRECTV Models: D10, D11, D12, H20, HR20, H21, HR21, HR22, HR23, H24, and HR24
Service Compatibility: DIRECTV SD programming (does not receive DIRECTV HD programming)
Dimensions: 17" L x 18.75" W x 13.5" HWeight: 8 lbs.Signal Output: Dual (supports two receivers)
Power: Powered by receiver coax cable with in-line power inserter, receiver, and power injector require 110V ACPurchase Includes: KING Pro Quest Antenna, 50' RG6 coax cable with connectors pre-installed, power inserter, owner's manual, and a quick reference guide
Here are available downloads related to this product:
Product Reviews for KING Quest Pro Fully Automated Premium Satellite Antenna (VQ4800)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!