Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Switchers > Kramer Electronics VS-1616DN
This high-performance 2x2 to 16x16 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) modular matrix switcher chassis is for AV signals. The unit is a multi-format digital switcher, populated from 2x2 to 16x16 in increments of two inputs and/or two outputs. The chassis includes optional dual, redundant power supplies, a control module and a test module that can monitor and test any input and output in the matrix. It supports a wide variety of input and output cards for different AV signals. Copper, Fiber or Twisted Pair all can be used at the same time, according to input/output module selection.
The matrix receives signals from compatible Kramer transmitters, automatically converts between available infrastructure options and sends the signals to compatible Kramer receivers. It includes automatic discovery through the network, FW upgrade management for matrix and cards, identify card type and location and indicate card status(module ID, actual firmware versions), matrix switching, specified card features configuration (for example, volume levels on audio cards), Store and Recall of predefined switching scenarios, integrated Maestro automation, and more.
For use in applications such as professional display systems requiring video signal routing, broadcast, presentation and production facilities, as well as monitoring in large duplication systems, and rental/staging deployments.
- HDTV compatible, HDCP compliant, and HDMI supported
- Rebuild digital signal to travel longer distances with Kramer Equalization and re-Klocking™ technology
- Fast switching support for fraction of a second switching (optional)
- Input or output module types can be mixed and added in increments of 2 from 2x2 up to 16x16
- Flexible configuration to disable HDCP support and convert between HDMI and DVI
- Default EDID and EDID capture to copy and save EDID from display device
- 10.2Gbps (3.4Gbps per graphic channel) maximum data rate when using compatible cards
- Protocol 3000 Support
- Take button executes multiple switches all at once
- Stores multiple switches as presets to be recalled and executed as needed
- With 4 output resolutions for troubleshooting video problems and additional monitor port with audio embedding and de-embedding
- Front panel lockout
- 2 easily replaceable, low-noise, hot-swappable fan racks
- Front panel, IR remote (included), RS-232 (K-RouterT Windows®-based software is included), Ethernet, mini USB port for communicating with unit and FW upgrade, in/out audio jacks for unit testing, and reset button for convenient unit reset (for future use)
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer Modular Multi-Format Digital Matrix Switcher (VS-1616DN)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!