Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Switchers > Kramer Electronics VS-1616DT
This high-performance matrix switcher chassis for AV signals is modular and populated from 2x2 to 16x16 in increments of two inputs and/or two outputs. The chassis includes a power supply, control module, and a test module that can monitor and test any input and output in the matrix. It supports a wide variety of input and output cards for different AV signals.
Copper, fiber, or twisted pair can be used at the same time, according to the input/output module selection. The matrix receives signals from compatible Kramer transmitters, automatically converts between available infrastructure options and sends the signals to compatible Kramer receivers. The equalization and re-clocking technology rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
For use in applications such as professional display systems requiring video signal routing, broadcast, presentation and production facilities, as well as monitoring in large duplication systems, and rental/staging deployments.
- HDTV compatible, HDCP compliant, and HDMI supported
- Fraction of a second switching with optional fast switching support
- Input or output module types can be mixed and added in increments of 2 from 2x2 up to 16x16
- Flexible configuration to disable HDCP support and convert between HDMI and DVI
- Default EDID for each input and EDID capture to copy and store EDID from display device
- Execute multiple switches at once with the take button
- 10.2Gbps (3.4Gbps per graphic channel) maximum data rate when using compatible cards
- Protocol 3000 Support
- Store multiple switches as presets to be recalled and executed as needed with the memory locations
- With 4 output resolutions for troubleshooting video problems and additional monitor port with audio embedding and de-embedding
- Front panel lockout
- Front panel, IR remote, RS-232, Ethernet, K-Router PlusT software application
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer Modular Multi-Format Digital Matrix Switcher 2x2 to 16x16 (VS-1616DT)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!