Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Switchers > Hall Research VS-2
This versatile, compact, high-performance, solid-state, 2 input x 1 output, VGA video switch operates at resolutions of up to 1600x1200. The unit allows one monitor to be switched between two video sources. The switch can be controlled manually, via serial port, or from TTL level. When in auto mode, the switch automatically scans and selects the input with active video. There is an infinite switching cycle life. It can drive long cables and terminates both video input signals and buffers the output to protect the signal's integrity. Push button and serial cables for control are included.
- Allows one monitor to be switched between two video sources
- Can be controlled manually, via Serial port , or from TTL level (or contact closure)
- Select Input 1, Input 2, or blank the output
- Auto mode automatically scans and selects the input with active video
- Infinite switching life cycle
- Terminates both video input signals and buffers the output to protect signal integrity
- Includes push button and serial cables for control
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Hall Research 2-Channel Video Switch (VS-2)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!