Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Switchers > Hall Research VS-2A
This a versatile, compact, high-performance, solid-state, 2 input x 1 output, VGA and audio video switch. It operates at resolutions of up to 1600x1200 or HD resolutions up to 1080p. The unit allows one monitor to be switched between two video and audio sources. The switched output can be selected via front panel push-button, through an RS-232 serial port, or automatically by scanning and detecting active video on the inputs. When in auto mode, the user can assign priority to either input, whereby if both video inputs are active the one selected would have priority.
- Allows one monitor to be switched between two video and audio sources
- Can be controlled manually, via Serial port , or by detecting active video input
- Select Input 1, Input 2, or blank the output
- Auto mode automatically scans and selects the input with active video
- Auto mode priority can be set for input 1, input 2, or no-priority
- Switched output can be blanked and un-blanked
- Stores the last selection and mode in EEPROM
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Hall Research 2-Port VGA Switch With Audio and Serial Control (VS-2A)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!