Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Switchers > Hall Research VS-4A
Hall Research 4-Port VGA Switch With Audio and Serial Control (VS-4A)
Brand: Hall Research
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $38855
List Price: $409.00
This a versatile, compact, high-performance, solid-state, 4 input x 1 output, VGA and audio video switch. It operates at resolutions of up to 1600x1200 or HD resolutions up to 1080p. The unit allows one monitor to be switched between four video and audio sources. The switched output can be selected via front panel push-button, through an RS-232 serial port, or automatically by scanning and detecting active video on the inputs. When in auto mode, the user can assign priority to any of the inputs, whereby if both video inputs are active the one selected would have priority. The switched output can be blanked (with audio muted) or un-blanked via the front panel or through the serial port.
- Allows one output source to be switched between four video and audio input sources
- Can be controlled manually, via Serial port, or by detecting active video input
- Select Input 1, 2, 3, 4, or blank the output
- Auto mode automatically scans and selects the input with active video
- Auto mode priority can be set for any input or no-priority
- Inputs are shown for pre-determined periods in scanning mode
- Stores the last selection and mode in EEPROM
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Hall Research 4-Port VGA Switch With Audio and Serial Control (VS-4A)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!