Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Switchers > Kramer Electronics VS-6464DN-EM
A high-performance 8x8 to 64x64 modular matrix switcher chassis for AV signals. The unit is a multi-format digital switcher, populated from 8x8 to 64x64 in increments of eight inputs and/or eight outputs. The chassis includes two (optional three) redundant power supplies, a control module and a test module that can monitor and test any input and output in the matrix. It supports a wide variety of input and output cards for different AV signals.
Copper, Fiber or Twisted Pair can be used at the same time, according to input/output module selection. The matrix receives digital signals from compatible Kramer transmitters, then automatically converts between available infrastructure options and sends the signals to compatible Kramer receivers. The equalization and re-clocking technology rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances. With the modular and easily configurable platform, input or output module types can be mixed and added in increments of 8 from 8x8 up to 64x64.
For use in applications such as professional display systems requiring video signal routing, broadcast, presentation and production facilities, as well as monitoring in large duplication systems, rental/staging deployments, and more.
- HDTV compatible, HDCP compliant, and HDMI is supported
- Optional fast switching support for fraction of a second switching
- Flexible configuration to disable HDCP support and convert between HDMI and DVI
- Default EDID for each input and EDID capture copies and stores EDID from display device
- Take button executes multiple switches at once
- Stores multiple switches as presets to be recalled and executed as needed
- Protocol 3000 Support
- Built-in test pattern module with 4 output resolutions for troubleshooting video problems and additional monitor port with audio embedding and de-embedding
- Front panel lockout
- Hot-swappable optional redundant power supply
- 2 easily replaceable, low-noise, hot-swappable fan racks
- Front panel, IR remote (included), RS-232 (K-RouterT Windows®-based software is included), Ethernet, mini USB port for communicating with unit and FW upgrade, in/out audio jacks for unit testing, and reset button for convenient unit reset (for future use)
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer 8x8 to 64x64 Multi-Format Managed Matrix Switcher (VS-6464DN-EM)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!