Share a single HDMI display between two sources - auto detects priority source signal or signal loss. The VS122HDMIU High Speed HDMI Auto Switcher lets you share a display between 2 consumer electronic devices or computers and prioritize your HDMI signals. The HDMI switch features a primary and secondary HDMI input port, and automatically defaults to the signal from the primary input port. If the signal connected to the primary input port is lost, the device automatically switches to display the signal from the secondary HDMI input port.
- Automatically selects the priority of incoming video signals for display
- Choice of automatic or manual switching
- Supports HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
- Supports PC resolutions up to 1600x1200
- Easy installation and set up in minutes
- Cables up to 30ft / 10m in length can be used for input / output
Designed for maximum control and versatility, the high-speed HDMI auto switch box also offers manual control of connected signals with easy-to-use front panel buttons that allow you to toggle between video sources.