Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Wall Plates and Surface Mount Boxes > Hall Research VSA-HA-DP
An HDMI Input Wall Plate with Audio that is designed to connect to a VSA-51 receiver using 2 Cat5e/6 cables and is powered by the receiver (no additional power supply needed). The wall plate provides the means to extend DVI or HDMI signals to the receiver and is able to extract the embedded audio from the HDMI video input for the audio amplifier in the receiver. It can also accommodate a separate audio input through the 3.5mm stereo jack provided, which extracts embedded audio from HDMI for the audio amplifier in the receiver.
- Supports DVI, HDMI, HDCP, CEC, Deep Color, and 3D video
- Can be located 130 feet away from the VSA receiver
- Provides separate audio input through a 3.5mm stereo jack
- USB port for configuration and management of EDID
- Free Windows GUI software to set the modes of operation and manage EDID
- Cann pass-through or emulate EDID
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Hall Research HDMI Input Wall Plate for VSA Series With Audio (VSA-HA-DP)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!