Solid Signal > Satellite Equipment > Satellite Splitters and Taps > SPAUN VTS-525
VTS 525 reduces the installation expenditure substantially since it contains five two way splitters. The RF energy of the terrestrial trunkline and the four SAT IF trunklines are distributed in each case on two trunklines. Each trunkline has a separate DC through pass, which is connected with the respective output ports. It is possible to supply a repeater amplifier from the trunkline to each output.
- Frequency range Trunkline input: 1x5 ... 862 MHz and 4x950 ... 2200 MHz
- Frequency range Trunkline output: 2x5 ... 862 MHz and 8x950 ... 2200 MHz
- Supports Stand-by mode
- The VTS meets the more stringent screening requirements according to EN 50083-2, quality grade “Class A”
- The splitter is equipped with an earthing terminal for connecting to the main potential equalization
- Installation is only recommended in a moisture free environment
- This is a special order product and is not returnable
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Spaun VTS-525 Splitter 4 SAT-IF (VTS-525)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!