Cambium PTP 4.5 GHz 600 Series solutions bring together the speed and reliability of licensed wireless with the flexibility of the unlicensed space. With aggregate throughput to 300 Mbps, PTP 600 links can deliver up to 99.999% availability in virtually any environment, including non-line-of-sight, long-distance line-of-sight, high interference, water and desert.
- Description: PTP 45600 Lite integrated end complete, 4.5GHz.
- Data Rate: 126 Mbit/s
- Frequency Range: 4.40-4.90 GHz
- Broadband System Configuration: All Outdoor
- Modulation: Dynamic, adapting between 256QAM and BPSK
- Temperature Range: -40-60 deg C
- Compression: No
- Item Height: 4.1 in
- Item Length: 12 in
- Item Width: 12 in
- Carrier Aggregation: Single Carrier
- Transmit Power: Adaptive. Varying between 25 dBm and -10 dBm according to modulation selected and radio path
- Power Consumption: 55 W max
- Data Connectors: RJ-45
The Cambium Point-to-Point 600 Series of wireless Ethernet bridges includes licensed solutions in the 4.5, 4.8, and 4.9 GHz bands which are dedicated to the license holders for NATO/Federal agencies and Public Safety. With data rates up to 300 Mbps and reaching distances up to 124 miles, the PTP600 series of high-performance and secure wireless bridges make cost-effective connectivity and backhaul a reality for a wide range of enterprises, transportation agencies, and public safety organizations.
The PTP600 series is optimal in any application such as business enterprises, government agencies, and service providers where high throughput and/or T1/E1 capability are major requirements. The PTP600 links can deliver 99.999% availability in virtually any environment including non-line-of-sight, long-distance line-of-sight, high interference, water and desert. An ideal solution for building to building and campus connectivity as well as disaster recovery, distance learning, and telemedicine.