Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Parabolic Antennas > CommScope WEHPX6-107-P3A-F
CommScope's WE-Series Parabolic Antenna is a shielded, dual-polarized antenna ideal for microwave applications. The antenna features a high gain and a narrow beamwidth which reduces interference. It has a high-wind survival and corrosive environments defense creating a long-lasting exterior. The antenna includes a CPR90G terminator and a white Teglar radome. A three-year manufacturer warranty is also included with each purchase.
- Shielded, dual-polarized wide-band antenna
- Feautres a high-wind survival and is corrosive resitant
- Includes a CPR90G terminator and a white Teglar radome
- Decreases interference with a high gain and narrow beamwidth
Due to this product's size, it requires special shipping arrangements. A Solid Signal rep will be in contact with you within one business day of your order to provide a shipping quote and help complete your order.
- Specific Frequency: 10.7-11.7 GHz
- Diameter: 6-Feet
- Gain, Low: 43.6 dBi
- Gain, Middle: 44 dBi
- Gain, High: 44.4 dBi
- Polarization: Dual
- Horizontal Beamwidth: 1 deg
- Vertical Beamwidth: 60 deg / 35 deg
- Minimum Front Back Ratio: 70 dB
- Return Loss: 28.3 dB
- XPD: 30 dB
- Maximum VSWR: 1.08:1
- Flange Type: CPR90G
- Maximum Rated Wind Velocity: 124 mph
- Dimensions: 53.3" x 77.5" x 77.5"
- Weight: 359 lbs.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for CommScope 6ft WE-Series Dual Parabolic Antenna (WEHPX6-107-P3A-F)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!