Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Installation Accessories > Weller WES51
WELLER WES51 Analog Soldering Station is your economical choice for continuous production soldering For continous production soldering. The unit features a unique heater and sensor combination to provide quick heat-up and rapid temperature recovery. Cord Length: 4 foot (1.22m).
- A Wireless Temperature Lockout prevents operators from raising the temperature to levels higher than specified for the board or component, giving control over the process.
- The station automatically powers down after 90 minutes of inactivity to prolong tip life and save power.
- The station includes: F&C Switch; ESD Safe; Slim Pencil Iron; Temp: 350-800F; 120V. Use ET series tips.
- Power Source Type: AC. UL Listed: Yes. Watts: 50 W. Voltage: 120 V (input)/24V (output). Temperature Range: 177-454 deg C. Tip Supplied: ETA. Rated: UL.
- Allows user to reset station temperature to match in tip sizes & styles
- Receptacle for easy iron replacement
- Designed for continuous production soldering
- Slim, comfortable pencil with ETA tip reduces operator fatigue
- Tip temperature offset capability
- Iron is fitted with a flame-resistant silicone rubber cord for safety
- Includes: power unit, soldering pencil, stand, sponge
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Weller Analog Soldering Station ET Tips (WES51)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!