Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Installation Accessories > Weller WESD51
WELLER WESD51 Digital Soldering Station is your economical choice for continuous production soldering. The unit features a unique heater and sensor combination to provide quick heat-up and rapid temperature recovery.
- A Wireless Temperature Lockout prevents operators from raising the temperature to levels higher than specified for the board or component, giving control over the process.
- Includes WESD Station, PES51 Soldering Pencil, ETA Tip, Stand and Sponge.
- The station automatically powers down after 90 minutes of inactivity to prolong tip life and save power.
- The heating element is in the tip not the iron. Setback feature after 20 min.; ESD safe; Uses ET series Tips.
- Power Source Type: AC. UL Listed: Yes. Voltage: 120 V
Watts: 50 W. Temperature Range: 177-454 deg C. Tip Supplied: ETA. Rated: UL.
- Allows user to read temperature setting & actual tip temperature
- Designed for continuous production soldering
- Can switch between °F & °C
- Slim, comfortable pencil with ETA tip reduces operator fatigue
- Tip temperature offset capability
- User has capability of resetting station temperature readings
- Iron is fitted with a flame-resistant silicone rubber cord for safety
- UL & cUL listed & ESD safe to protect sensitive components
- Microprocessor controlled with digital LED display
- Station includes: power unit, soldering pencil, stand, sponge
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Weller Digital Soldering Station ET Tips (WESD51)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!