Solid Signal > TV Antennas and Supplies > Antenna Mounting Supplies > Winegard WM-2040
Antenna installation is easy when you have the right equipment. This four-inch wall mount from Winegard is designed for mounting an antenna to the side of a structure. This is commonly used for radio, Wi-Fi, TV antenna, and cellular antenna applications.
We recommend spacing the brackets as far apart as possible (within 5ft) for the strongest brace. This mount has a 4" clearance from the side of a wall.
- Includes one pair of wall mounts, two brackets, and installation hardware
- Made of galvanized steel to reduce or eliminate corrosion for long-lasting performance
- Wall mounts should be screwed into solid wood; screwing into siding alone will not be sufficient
- For the most the secure mount, space the wall mounts as far apart as practically possible (within 5ft)
- Holds a 1.25”-1.66” outer diameter mast
- Recommend using one pair of mounts for every five feet of mast length
- Be sure the 4" clearance given by this mount is enough to clear the eave, or roof overhang
- (2) W-Type wall Mounts
- (4) Bolts
- (2) Mast clamps
- (4) Lag Screws
- (4) Washers
- (4) Nuts
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Winegard W-Type Antenna Wall Mount 4-Inch Standoff (WM-2040)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!