Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Wall Plates and Surface Mount Boxes > Kramer Electronics WP-580RXR-D-B
The extended range, HDBaseT twisted pair wall plate receiver for HDMI signals receives an HDBaseT twisted pair signal from the WP-580TXR and converts it back into HDMI signals. For optimum range and performance using HDBaseT™, use Kramer's BC-HDKat6a cable. Note that the transmission range depends on the signal resolution, source, and display used. The distance using non-Kramer CAT 6 cable may not reach these ranges.
The wall plate receiver comes with a maximum data rate of 10.2Gbps (3.4Gbps per graphic channel) in normal mode; 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel) in ultra mode and can range as far as 130m (430ft) in normal mode and up to 180m (590ft) in ultra mode.
- HDTV compatible and HDCP compliant
- HDBaseT™ technology
- HDMI support for Deep Color, x.v.Color™, Lip Sync, HDMI Uncompressed Audio Channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD, CEC
- 3D pass-through and EDID PassThru
- 2K and 4K support in normal mode
- Inputs: 1 HDBaseT twisted pair RJ-45 connector
- Outputs: 1 HDMI connector
- Power Consumption: 5V DC, 1.03A
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 40c
- Humidity: 10% to 90%, RHL non-condensing
- Dimensions: 12.4cm x 3.12cm x 7.9cm (4.88" x 1.29" x 3.12") US; 15.1cm x 2.96cm x 8.6cm (5.95" x 1.17" x 3.39"), 15.1cm x 2.96cm x 8.0cm (5.95" x 1.17" x 3.15") EU (W, D, H)
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer Decora Black HDMI Extended Range HDBaseT Wall Plate Receiver (WP-580RXR-D-B)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!