Solid Signal > Sirius-XM Satellite Radio > Sirius-XM Antennas > Pixel Satellite Radio XMR-5
Pixel Technologies XM Ready Antenna Pro-Pack (XMR-5)
Brand: Pixel Satellite Radio
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $19299
List Price: $199.99
This kit is for use with “XM Ready” receivers and includes a PRO-500 Professional High Gain Antenna System, a CNP 2000 MiniTuner and a CNP2000H Home Dock.
- Includes all cables required to mate with the antenna and receiver
- High–Gain Professional Antenna
- Can drive up to 200 ft of standard RG-6 cable
- Line amps available for longer runs
- Standard F-connector output
• High–Gain Professional Antenna
• Can drive up to 200 ft of standard RG-6 cable
• Line amps available for longer runs
• Standard F-connector output
* Includes all cables required to mate with antenna and receiver
1. Mount the antenna with a clear view of the sky outdoors pointing approximately due South at an approximate elevation angle of 45º.
2. Connect the docking port and mini-tuner as shown above to the antenna and receiver.
3. Use the accessories menu on the radio to locate the XM signal strength read out.
4. Adjust the elevation and azimuth angle of the antenna to maximize the signal strength on one of the XM satellites. Both satellites (Rock & Roll) carry redundant content and are located at 115º W. Long and 85º W Long. Exact pointing angles to the satellites based on zip code can be obtained here. However since the antenna has over a 30º beam width, exact pointing angles are usually not required to achieve a good signal
5. Adjust the antenna until the signal strength is 75% or higher and lock the antenna in place.
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Pixel Technologies XM Ready Antenna Pro-Pack (XMR-5)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!