Solid Signal > Cell Phones and Accessories > Cell Phone Signal Boosters > weBoost ZB545X
zBoost SOHO 3G Voice Cell Booster Kit Up to 5500' SQ (ZB545X-PCS/CEL)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Does your phone drop calls often? A cell phone booster could change your life. This cell amplifier is a great way to get better phone reception. Cell phone extenders are a great way to ensure your important calls can be made. Dont miss out on that important call. Get a mobile repeater to increase your signal and help prevent dropped calls. This is how to boost your phone signal so your call quality improves. A cell booster will give you the best cell phone reception and reduce your dropped calls.
Designed for consumers, the improved zBoost SOHO ZB545 cell phone signal booster extends a Cell Zone for multiple users and ALL devices operating on 800 and 1900 MHz frequency bands except those using Nextel/iDEN,4G or 2100MHz. The new zBoost SOHO improves coverage by 20% over the zBoost ZB545 and boosts signal up to 5500 square feet, making it perfect for your home or office. The package includes everything you need: zBoost amplifier base unit, base unit antenna, power supply, coaxial cable (RG59-mini), signal antenna and mounting hardware. The wide radio wave beam width directional antenna receives signals from multiple cell towers.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- New and Improved - Higher gain in PCS band for improved coverage and performance, Includes 2 runs of RG6 coax cable along with a window entry cable which makes for an easier installation. A connecter is also included to connect the two cables if you prefer not to use the window entry cable
- Improves cellular reception for Quad-Band phones such as the new iPhone 4, 3Gs iPhone, Blackberrys and all Smartphones
- Improves cell phone coverage in your home or office by amplifying and repeating the signal
- To ensure optimal antenna placement use a zBoost RF Dual Band Signal Meter (YX699)
- Allows you to use your cell phone as your only phone - cancel your landline service!
- 67dB Gain!
- Easier Interface: Only one light to indicate that it is working properly
- The coverage your zBoost provides is largely determined by the quality of signal received by the Signal Antenna
- To maximize signal coverage, place the Signal Antenna up high or outside and at least 2 feet away from any metal
- A 15 foot separation between the Base Unit and the Signal Antenna is required – generally, increasing the distance will enhance the performance
- FCC Approved
- One of the few cell phone boosters that covers BOTH the 800 and 1900 Mhz frequencies simultaneously
- Product has a one year warranty for parts and labor from the manufacturer
- Improved battery life of your cell phone
- The YX545 DOES NOT benefit iDENTM (trademark Motorola), NextelTM (trademark Nextel Communications Corp)
- Up to 5,500 square feet of coverage!
- Not sure what frequency your cell phone operates in? Cell phone service providers operate on different frequency ranges depending on your location. For more information, weve created a "How To" for determining your cellular frequency range, more>>
- 50ft of RG-6 low loss connection cable is provided to connect the antenna to the base unit. Should you need a longer (replacement, not addition to) cable, we have them available in various lengths (60ft, 70ft, 80ft, 90ft, and 100ft lengths)
The package includes everything you need:
zBoost amplifier base unit, directional base unit antenna, power supply,
coaxial cable (RG-6), industrial grade signal antenna and mounting hardware.
The wide radio wave beam width directional antenna receives signals from
multiple cell towers.
- Increases indoor signal coverage-up
to 5500 sq ft
- Decreases dropped or missed calls
signal strength for better voice and data
phone battery life (uses less power when signal is stronger)
multiple users simultaneously
- No cradle or connections to your phone
Easy to set up – comes complete with everything you need
with all U.S. carriers and mobile devices using 800 & 1900 MHz (except
Nextel/iDEN or 4G)
Frequency Uplink:1850 to 1910 MHz Downlink: 1930 to
System Gain 67dB
PCS band supported A, D, B, E, F,
Networks CDMA, GSM, GPRS, EDGE, EVDO, 1xRTT, UMTS, HSPA,
Uplink: 824 to 849 MHz Downlink: 869 to 894 MHz
Cellular band supported A, B, A’, B’
Networks CDMA, GSM,
GPRS, EDGE, EVDO, 1xRTT, UMTS, HSPA,
Power Consumption –
Power Supply Current 3W standby; 7W max signal - 2.0A Max
Input; Voltage 100-240VAC 50-60 Hz ; 5.0VDC
System Certifications FCC
Parts 15 & 24 (PCS) and Parts 15 & 22 (CEL), Industry
Base Unit Size and Weight 5” x 7” x 1.25” – 9
Operating Conditions Indoor Use Only (40O- 105O
Coverage (open areas) Up to 5500 sq ft within 70 degrees
The package includes everything you need: base
unit, base unit antenna, power supply, coaxial cable RG-6 (50 feet), signal
antenna and mounting hardware. The omni-directional signal antenna receives
signals from multiple cell towers.
Before installing, please
note the following important factors in determining your zBoost
* At least 15 vertical feet is needed between
the Signal Antenna (receives the outside signal) and the Panel Antenna
(rebroadcasts the signal indoors). Separation less than 15 vertical feet will
result in decreased performance. See illustration below.
* Keep the
Signal Antenna at least 3 feet above any
FIRST: Mount the Signal Antenna.
Choose a location for the Signal Antenna using your cell phone to determine the
area of strongest signal.
Choose a location for the Signal
Antenna using your cell phone to determine the area of strongest signal -
typically found outside, above the roofline or in an attic. The antenna must
also remain at least 3 feet from any metal. Keep in mind that the coverage
zBoost provides is largely determined by the quality of signal received by the
Signal Antenna. If your best signal is one bar, your coverage will be limited
to one small room.
SECOND: Install the
Base Unit and Panel Antenna.
The Base Unit can be easily
mounted on a wall by first removing the orange bracket from the Base Unit and
using the provided mounting hardware to affix to wall. Connect the Indoor Panel
Antenna to the Base Unit using the provided 10’ RG-8
The Panel Antenna should be mounted on a wall facing
the direction where increased coverage is desired. Note that signal is
broadcasted in a beam width of 70° horizontally and 60° vertically from the
front of the Panel Antenna. Keep the Panel Antenna off floor and at least 3
feet away from other cords, metal objects or other wireless devices such as
wireless routers or wireless access points.
Xtreme performs best when there are no obstructions between the Panel Antenna
and your mobile device. The zBoost SOHO Xtreme requires at least 15 feet of
vertical separation between the Panel and Signal Antennas. Generally,
increasing this distance (up to 40 feet) will increase the performance and
decreasing the distance will limit zBoost
THIRD: Run the provided
coaxial cable between the Base Unit and Signal Antenna.
the provided 50 feet of RG-6 cable to connect the Signal Antenna and the Base
Unit. Should you need additional cable length, 15 foot extensions (Part #:
YX030-15w) are available at www.Wi-Ex.com. Please note: Cable longer than 65
feet is not recommended.
the zBoost Base Unit to the provided power supply and plug into a power outlet.
your zBoost system is in place and fully connected, walk throughout your home
or office and verify that you are able to reliably place calls. If the signal
strength has improved, your zBoost is working. Remember, coverage varies based
on outdoor signal level, building construction, and antenna placement. Coverage
in adjoining rooms (next to, above, or below) will be reduced by walls and
Upon initial power up, a solid GREEN LED
should appear indicating normal conditions. If a RED light appears, adjustments
may be needed to optimize performance. If you find the increased signal
coverage is acceptable, however, no additional adjustments are needed. See LED
Indicator section for more information.
Should you desire to
improve coverage, you may:
Relocate the Signal Antenna in
order to capture a better signal –higher is usually better.
the distance between the Base Unit Antenna and the Signal
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for zBoost SOHO 3G Voice Cell Booster Kit Up to 5500' SQ (ZB545X-PCS/CEL)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!