Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Electrical Accessories > Digital Yacht ZDIGPLINK
Digital Yacht PilotLINK Class-A AIS Interface (ZDIGPLINK)
Brand: Digital Yacht
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $29999
List Price: $375.99
PilotLINK is a wireless interface for Class A AIS systems. All Class A transponders share a common "Pilot Plug" connector that PilotLINK connects directly to via a 1m cable. PilotLINK then creates a wifi navigation network on board the vessel which allows AIS and GPS data from the Class A to be sent directly to any connected mobile devices such as phones or tablets. It's compatible with iOS and Android systems (depending upon app utilized) as well as PC & MAC based systems.
PilotLINK is stand alone and can operate from its internal, user replaceable, dry battery (PP3) for up to 15 hours. Alternatively, it can connect via a standard mini USB connector to any USB style power pack or AC/DC USB power adaptor that are readily available from many 3rd parties.
PilotLINK is compatible with a wide variety of iPhone/iPad or Android apps. iAIS is a free app from Digital DeepSea which gives a basic AIS radar type display and target information, but to make the most of PilotLINK we recommend the use of a more full-featured app aimed at commercial Pilots such as; iSailor (Transas), SEAiq Pilot and iNavX, or any other suitable 3rd party apps available through the Apple App store or Google Play on Android.
PilotLINK can also interface with a PC or MAC. Popular navigation programs such as SmarterTrack, SeaPro, RosePoint, and MaxSea for PCs or macENC for a Mac are all compatible. PilotLINK ships with a complimentary copy of SmarterTrack Lite - a full-featured AIS display program for Windows PCs.
- Wireless Interface for Class-A AIS Transponders
- Reads GPS and AIS data directly from the transponders Pilot Plug
- Supports Bi-Directional communication for configuring the transponder
- Uses standard NMEA data for maximum compatibility with software applications
- Free iAIS App for iPhone, iTouch or iPad
- Creates a wireless access point with a typical range of 30m
- Transmits data via TCP/UDP link
- TCP allows single device connection while UDP allows multiple devices to receive the data
- Fully compatible with many popular Apps and Software programs
- Powered from internal 9v PP3 battery or optional external USB power source
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Digital Yacht PilotLINK Class-A AIS Interface (ZDIGPLINK)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!