Need help choosing the right TV antenna? For questions, antenna recommendations,
and cord-cutting info, call our expert technicians at 877.312.4547.
Your town doesn’t have a team in the National Basketball Association but you want to watch basketball and free local TV. Solid Signal has it all for hoops fans who cut the cord!
So there’s no NBA team in your area but you still want to watch pro basketball? If you cut the cord on cable TV, you won’t be able to watch your favorite sport. Your TV antenna won’t reach any out-of-town team’s broadcasts. Fortunately for you, we help cord-cutters enjoy the best of both worlds. You’ll get more of your favorite sport than your local cable TV company delivers, and you keep your free HDTV. Solid Signal has the win-win for every basketball fan who wants to cut the cord.
DIRECTV'S NBA LEAGUE PASS
If you want to cut the cord and still watch pro hoops, you need a DIRECTV viewing package that includes NBA LEAGUE PASS. A DIRECTV satellite system brings cord-cutters the best way to enjoy pro basketball. While the blackout rule is still a factor, LEAGUE PASS connects you with more games than you would be able to see otherwise. This offers hoops fans many great benefits, including:
- Comes with the NBA League Pass Mobile streaming package.
- Includes the Game Mix channel, which allows you to watch multiple games at the same time.
- Picture-in-picture mode with a DIRECTV Genie DVR.
- Choose between home and away team broadcasts.
- Fantasy basketball fans can flip between games featuring their players.
- Anyone who follows out-of-state hoops teams can see these games with NBA LEAGUE PASS.
- You can combine satellite TV with your TV antenna for free local HDTV programming.
It’s Tip-Off Time!
NBA LEAGUE PASS is the best way for cord-cutters to enjoy pro basketball. Solid Signal can bring this and other pro sports programming to your home. And if you’re planning to move to another media market, we can help you there, too. Call us at 877.312.4547 if you have any questions about watching basketball and cutting the cord.