Need help choosing the right TV antenna? For questions, antenna recommendations,
and cord-cutting info, call our expert technicians at 877.312.4547.
Are you a cord-cutter in the Denver TV market who wants to watch the Nuggets on TV? Solid Signal gives you all the pro hoops you want after you cut the cord in Denver.
If you live in the Denver area and love basketball, chances are good that you support the Nuggets. If you’re a cord-cutter, you won’t be able to see your team’s games. In fact, you won’t be able to see any pro basketball on broadcast TV. We don’t think this is fair to sports fans who want to distance themselves from costly cable companies. This is why we have ways to bring you all the Nuggets action at the Pepsi Center and on the road. You also get to see any other basketball teams you like when you call Solid Signal.
DIRECTV'S NBA LEAGUE PASS
If you want to cut the cord and still watch pro hoops, you need a DIRECTV viewing package that includes NBA LEAGUE PASS. This is a cord-cutters best option for enjoying pro basketball on TV. While the blackout rule is still a factor, LEAGUE PASS connects you with more games than you would be able to see otherwise. This offers Denver hoops fans many great benefits, which include:
- Tthe NBA League Pass Mobile streaming package.
- The Game Mix channel, which allows you to watch multiple games at the same time.
- Picture-in-picture mode (with a DIRECTV Genie DVR).
- The choice between home and away team broadcasts.
- The ability to flip between games with your players. (Ideal for fantasy basketball fans.)
- Watch all the games from every team in the league.
- Keeping your TV antenna and all that free local HDTV programming.
It’s Tip-Off Time!
NBA LEAGUE PASS is the best way for Denver cord-cutters to enjoy pro basketball. Solid Signal can bring this and other pro sports programming to your home. And if you’re planning to move to another media market, we can help you there, too. Call us at 877.312.4547 if you have any questions about watching basketball and cutting the cord.