Need help choosing the right TV antenna? For questions, antenna recommendations,
and cord-cutting info, call our expert technicians at 877.312.4547.
Cord-cutters in the Orlando-Daytona Beach-Melbourne TV market can watch all the pro hoops they want. Just call Solid Signal when you’re ready to cut the cord in the Orlando area.
If you live in the Orlando area and love basketball, chances are you support the Orlando Magic. Anyone who’s cut the cord in Orlando knows that you can’t watch the Magic play on broadcast TV. What’s a diehard basketball fan to do? Pick up the phone and give us a call. We can deliver all the action at the Amway Center and on the road. And if you follow out-of-state hoops teams, we can get you those games, too. We believe that you should be able to watch your favorite sport after you cut the cord.
DIRECTV'S NBA LEAGUE PASS
If you want to cut the cord and still watch pro hoops, you need a DIRECTV viewing package that includes NBA LEAGUE PASS. A DIRECTV satellite TV system brings cord-cutters the best way to enjoy pro basketball. While the blackout rule is still a factor, LEAGUE PASS connects you with more games than you would be able to see otherwise. This offers hoops fans many great benefits, which include:
- The NBA League Pass Mobile streaming package.
- The Game Mix channel, which allows you to watch multiple games at the same time.
- Picture-in-picture mode (with a DIRECTV Genie DVR).
- The choice between home and away team broadcasts.
- The ability to flip between games with your favorite players. (Ideal for fantasy basketball fans.)
- Watching the home and away games of every team in the league.
- Keeping your TV antenna and all your favorite free HDTV programming.
It’s Tip-Off Time!
NBA LEAGUE PASS is the best way for Orlando area cord-cutters to watch pro basketball. Solid Signal can bring this and other pro sports programming to your home. And if you’re planning to move to another media market, we can help you there, too. Call us at 877.312.4547 if you have any questions about watching basketball and cutting the cord.