Need help choosing the right TV antenna? For questions, antenna recommendations,
and cord-cutting info, call our expert technicians at 877.312.4547.
You can cut the cord and keep watching pro hoops in the San Francisco-Oakland-San Jose area. Solid Signal has options for basketball buffs by the Bay.
Bay Area basketball fans already know about the National Basketball Association’s “blackout rule.” It’s the reason why you can’t see many Golden State Warriors games on TV. At Solid Signal, we believe this isn’t fair to sports fans who want to cut the cord. This is why we provide options to cord-cutters in the San Francisco-Oakland-San Jose TV area. You'll be able to see all the hoops games you want and still keep your TV antenna.
DIRECTV'S NBA LEAGUE PASS
If you want to cut the cord and still watch pro hoops, you need a DIRECTV viewing package that includes NBA LEAGUE PASS. A DIRECTV satellite TV system is the best way for cord-cutters to enjoy pro basketball. While the blackout rule is still a factor, LEAGUE PASS connects you with more games than you would be able to see otherwise. This offers hoops fans in the San Francisco area many great benefits, which include:
- The NBA League Pass Mobile streaming package.
- The Game Mix channel, which allows you to watch multiple games at the same time.
- Picture-in-picture mode with a DIRECTV Genie DVR.
- The choice between home and away team broadcasts.
- The ability to flip between games the feature your favorite players. (Ideal for fantasy basketball fans.)
- Seeing out-of-town and out-of-state basketball teams.
- Combining satellite TV with your TV antenna for free local HDTV programming.
It’s Tip-Off Time!
If you want to watch hoops after you cut the cord, then you need NBA LEAGUE PASS. Solid Signal can bring this and other pro sports programming to your home. And if you’re planning to move to another media market, we can help you there, too. Call us at 877.312.4547 if you have any questions about watching basketball and cutting the cord.