Need help choosing the right TV antenna? For questions, antenna recommendations,
and cord-cutting info, call our expert technicians at 877.312.4547.
With the Chicago Cubs and the White Sox, baseball fans in the Windy City have two teams to support. Solid Signal makes sure you can cut the cord and still enjoy Chicagoland baseball on TV.
Cubs and Sox fans already know about Major League Baseball’s “blackout rule.” It’s why you can’t see many of these teams’ games on cable TV. And if you want to cut the cord, you probably won’t be able to see any games at all! At Solid Signal, we believe this isn’t fair to Chicago cord-cutters who love baseball. This is why we provide options that let you keep your TV antenna and still enjoy America’s favorite pastime.
DIRECTV’s MLB Extra Innings
DIRECTV’s MLB Extra Innings package is the best way for Chicago cord-cutters to enjoy professional baseball. It’s available for both satellite TV and/or streaming services. While the blackout rule is still a factor, MLB Extra Innings still connects you with more games than you otherwise would have. It also offers many other benefits, which include:
- MLB.TV streaming package and the Strike Zone channel.
- The Game Mix channel, which allows you to watch multiple games at the same time.
- Picture-in-picture mode with a DIRECTV Genie DVR.
- The choice between home and away broadcasts.
- The ability to flip between games featuring your favorite players. (Perfect for fantasy baseball fans.)
- The ability to watch out-of-state teams as well as your hometown heroes.
Let’s Play Ball!
Want Chicago Cubs and White Sox games after you’ve cut the cord? DIRECTV’s MLB EXTRA INNINGS is your best bet. Solid Signal brings this amazing service to you. We can even help you combine satellite TV or streaming services with your TV antenna. This means watching baseball while still enjoying free local TV programming. So you see, Chicagoland baseball fans can have it all after you cut the cord!