Need help choosing the right TV antenna? For questions, antenna recommendations,
and cord-cutting info, call our expert technicians at 877.312.4547.
Are you a cord-cutter in Oklahoma City who wants to watch the Thunder on TV? Solid Signal is your source for pro basketball in the Cinderella City.
If you love the Oklahoma City Thunder, you probably already know about the National Basketball Association’s “blackout rule.” It’s the reason why cord-cutters can’t watch any pro basketball games on TV. At Solid Signal, we believe that cord-cutters in Oklahoma City deserve to see their favorite sports and free local TV side by side… and we make that possible. So, if you’ve cut the cord and miss your Thunder – or you’re holding back on getting a TV antenna because you’re afraid of losing pro basketball – give us a call. We have a solution that combines the best of both worlds.
DIRECTV'S NBA LEAGUE PASS
If you want to cut the cord and still watch pro hoops, you need a DIRECTV viewing package that includes NBA LEAGUE PASS. A DIRECTV satellite system offers crystal-clear, high definition programming while LEAGUE PASS connects you with all Thunder games, both at home and on the road. Here are all the extras you get with DIRECTV’s NBA LEAGUE PASS package:
- The NBA League Pass Mobile streaming package.
- The Game Mix channel, which allows you to watch multiple games at the same time.
- Picture-in-picture mode (with a DIRECTV Genie DVR).
- The choice between home and away team broadcasts.
- The ability to flip between games featuring your favorite players. (Great for fantasy basketball fans.)
- Watch every game from every team in the league.
- Combine satellite TV with your TV antenna for free local HDTV programming.
It’s Tip-Off Time!
NBA LEAGUE PASS is the best way for cord-cutters to enjoy pro basketball. Solid Signal can bring this and other pro sports programming to your home. And if you’re planning to move to another media market, we can help you there, too. Call us at 877.312.4547 if you have any questions about watching basketball and cutting the cord.