Need help choosing the right TV antenna? For questions, antenna recommendations,
and cord-cutting info, call our expert technicians at 877.312.4547.
Cord-cutters who love watching pro basketball deserve to see each second down in the paint. Solid Signal provides options for San Antonio Spurs fans who want to watch their favorite team after they cut the cord.
If you love the San Antonio Spurs, you probably already know about the National Basketball Association’s “blackout rule.” It’s the reason why cord-cutters like you can’t see many pro basketball games on TV. At Solid Signal, we believe that cord-cutters deserve to see their favorite sports and free local TV, and we’ve found a way to make that possible. So if you’ve cut the cord and miss seeing the Spurs - or if you're holding back on getting an antenna because you’re afraid of losing pro basketball - we have your solution.
DIRECTV'S NBA LEAGUE PASS
If you want to cut the cord and still watch pro hoops, you need a DIRECTV viewing package that includes NBA LEAGUE PASS. A DIRECTV satellite system offers crystal-clear, high definition programming while LEAGUE PASS connects you with all the Spurs’ games, both at home and on the road. Here are all the extras you get with DIRECTV’s NBA LEAGUE PASS package:
- The NBA League Pass Mobile streaming package.
- The Game Mix channel, which allows you to watch multiple games at the same time.
- Picture-in-picture mode (with a DIRECTV Genie DVR).
- The choice between home and away team broadcasts.
- The ability to flip between games with your favorite players. (Ideal for fantasy basketball fans.)
- Watching the home and away games of every team in the league.
- Keeping your TV antenna and all that free local HDTV programming.
It’s Tip-Off Time!
NBA LEAGUE PASS is the best way for cord-cutters to enjoy pro basketball. Solid Signal can bring this and other pro sports programming to your home. And if you’re planning to move to another media market, we can help you there, too. Call us at 877.312.4547 if you have any questions about watching basketball and cutting the cord.