Need help choosing the right TV antenna? For questions, antenna recommendations,
and cord-cutting info, call our expert technicians at 877.312.4547.
Cord-cutters who love watching pro basketball deserve to see each second down in the paint. Solid Signal has ways for Wizards fans to watch basketball after they cut the cord.
Hoops fans in the Washington, D.C. area already know about the National Basketball Association’s “blackout rule.” It’s the reason why cord-cutters can’t see many Wizards games on TV. At Solid Signal, we believe this isn’t fair to cord-cutters like you who enjoy watching pro basketball. This is why we provide options that let you watch the games you want and still keep your TV antenna.
DIRECTV'S NBA LEAGUE PASS
If you want to cut the cord and still watch pro hoops, you need a DIRECTV viewing package that includes NBA LEAGUE PASS. A DIRECTV satellite TV system brings cord-cutters the best way to enjoy pro basketball. While the blackout rule is still a factor, LEAGUE PASS connects you with more games than you would be able to see otherwise. This offers DC hoops fans many great benefits, which include:
- The NBA League Pass mobile streaming package.
- The Game Mix channel, which allows you to watch multiple games at the same time.
- Picture-in-picture mode with a DIRECTV Genie DVR.
- The choice between home and away team broadcasts.
- The ability to flip between games that feature your favorite players. (Ideal for fantasy basketball fans.)
- Watching out-of-town and out-of-state hoops teams.
It’s Tip-Off Time!
NBA LEAGUE PASS is the best way for cord-cutters in the Washington, D.C. area to watch pro basketball. Solid Signal delivers hoops and other professional sports to your home. And if you haven’t cut the cord yet, we also can match you with the best TV antenna for your situation. Call us at 877.312.4547 if you have any questions about watching basketball and cutting the cord.