Need help choosing the right TV antenna? For questions, antenna recommendations,
and cord-cutting info, call our expert technicians at 877.312.4547.
Cord-cutters in the Washington, D.C. area can enjoy the Redskins and other pro football teams. Let Solid Signal show you how to get ALL the gridiron action after you cut the cord.
Many cord-cutters in the Washington, D.C. TV market can watch some of the Redskins’ home games on TV. You'll find them on NBC4, FOX5, and CBS9. Just keep in mind that games shown on ESPN and the NFL Network only can be seen on cable or satellite TV. This means cord-cutters can only enjoy some of the action at FedEx Field... unless you call Solid Signal.
For the Complete NFL Experience…
If you want to see every game from every National Football League team, you need a DIRECTV viewing package with NFL SUNDAY TICKET MAX. This programming package is a football fan’s dream come true! It’s available in satellite dish or as a streaming-only package for most Apple and Android mobile devices. You also can use your PS4 or Xbox One to stream NFL content to your TV. Streaming comes free with a DIRECTV satellite TV subscription.
DIRECTV’s NFL SUNDAY TICKET MAX offers football lovers many great benefits, which include:
- The RED ZONE CHANNEL®, DIRECTV FANTASY ZONE CHANNEL™, and NFL.com fantasy channels.
- The Game Mix channel, which allows you to watch multiple games at the same time.
- Picture-in-picture mode (with a DIRECTV Genie DVR).
- Choose between home and away team broadcasts.
- The ability to flip between games that feature your favorite players. (Perfect for fantasy football fans.)
- Watching out-of-town and out-of-state teams.
- Keeping your TV antenna, which lets you watch free local programming.
Hit The Field!
Cord-cutters in Washington, D.C. can enjoy NFL football with DIRECTV’s NFL SUNDAY TICKET MAX. Solid Signal can bring you this and many other sports programming options. To make it happen, call us at 877.312.4547. We’re happy to deliver NFL football to your home after you’ve cut the cord.