Need help choosing the right TV antenna? For questions, antenna recommendations,
and cord-cutting info, call our expert technicians at 877.312.4547.
Cord-cutters in the Detroit area can watch some pro football on broadcast TV. Solid Signal delivers all gridiron action to those who’ve cut the cord.
Are you a cord-cutter who supports the Detroit Lions? If so, then you already know that you can catch some of your teams’ home games on TV. You’ll find them on FOX 2 and CBS62. Just keep in mind that games shown on ESPN and the NFL Network only can be seen on cable or satellite TV. This limits the amount of action at Ford Field that cord-cutters can see on broadcast TV.
If you support the Lions, you’ll be glad to know that you can watch some of their games on a few of your local TV channels.
For the Complete NFL Experience…
If you want to see every game from every National Football League team, you need a DIRECTV viewing package with NFL SUNDAY TICKET MAX. This programming package is a football fan’s dream come true! It’s available in satellite dish or as a streaming-only package for most Apple and Android mobile devices. You also can use your PS4 or Xbox One to stream NFL content to your TV. Streaming is free with a DIRECTV satellite TV subscription.
DIRECTV’s NFL SUNDAY TICKET MAX offers football lovers many great benefits, including:
- RED ZONE CHANNEL®, DIRECTV FANTASY ZONE CHANNEL™, and NFL.com fantasy channels.
- Includes the Game Mix channel, which allows you to watch multiple games at the same time.
- Picture-in-picture mode with a DIRECTV Genie DVR.
- Choose between home and away team broadcasts.
- Fantasy football fans can flip between games featuring their players.
- Football fans who follow teams outside the local area can see these games, too.
- DIRECTV can be used alongside your TV antenna, which lets you keep free local programming.
Hit The Field!
NFL SUNDAY TICKET MAX is the best way for cord-cutters to watch football in the Detroit TV market. Solid Signal can bring you this and many other sports programming options. To make it happen, call us at 877.312.4547. We’re happy to deliver NFL football to your home after you’ve cut the cord.