Need help choosing the right TV antenna? For questions, antenna recommendations,
and cord-cutting info, call our expert technicians at 877.312.4547.
Cord-cutters in the Miami-Fort Lauderdale area can enjoy some Miami Dolphins games. Let Solid Signal show you how to get ALL the gridiron action after you cut the cord in Miami.
Cord-cutters in the Miami-Ft. Lauderdale area can watch some of the Dolphins’ home games on TV. You'll see them on CBS4 and FOX7. Just keep in mind that games shown on ESPN and the NFL Network only can be watched on cable or satellite TV. This limits the number of games at the Hard Rock Stadium that cord-cutters like you can see.
For the Complete NFL Experience…
If you want to see every game from every National Football League team, you need a DIRECTV viewing package with NFL SUNDAY TICKET MAX. This programming package is a football fan’s dream come true! It’s available on your satellite dish or as a streaming-only package for most Apple and Android mobile devices. You also can use your PS4 or Xbox One to stream NFL content to your TV. The streaming package comes free with a DIRECTV satellite TV subscription.
DIRECTV’s NFL SUNDAY TICKET MAX offers football lovers many great benefits, which include:
- RED ZONE CHANNEL®, DIRECTV FANTASY ZONE CHANNEL™, and NFL.com fantasy channels.
- The Game Mix channel, which allows you to watch multiple games at the same time.
- Picture-in-picture mode (with a DIRECTV Genie DVR).
- The choicee between home and away team broadcasts.
- The ability to flip between games with your favorite players. (Ideal for fantasy football fans.)
- Watch the home and away games of every team in the league.
- Keeping your TV antenna and all that free local programming.
Hit The Field!
Cord-cutters in the Miami-Fort Lauderdale area can enjoy NFL football with DIRECTV’s NFL SUNDAY TICKET MAX. Solid Signal can bring you this and many other sports programming options. To make it happen, call us at 877.312.4547. We’re happy to deliver NFL football to your home after you’ve cut the cord.