Need help choosing the right TV antenna? For questions, antenna recommendations,
and cord-cutting info, call our expert technicians at 877.312.4547.
Cord-cutters in the Minneapolis-St. Paul TV market can see some pro football on broadcast TV. Solid Signal delivers all gridiron action to those who cut the cord in the Twin Cities.
Are you a Minnesota Vikings fan who wants to cut the cord? If so, you need to know that you can watch some of your home team's games on broadcast TV. You’ll find them on CBS4, FOX9, and NBC11. Your TV antenna won’t be able to pick up any of the games shown on ESPN and the NFL Network. This means cord-cutters such as yourself can only see some of the Vikings’ action at U.S. Bank Stadium.
For the Complete NFL Experience…
If you want to see every game from every National Football League team, you need a DIRECTV viewing package with NFL SUNDAY TICKET MAX. This programming package is a football fan’s dream come true! It’s available in satellite dish or as a streaming-only package for most Apple and Android mobile devices. You also can use your PS4 or Xbox One to stream NFL content to your TV. Streaming comes free with your DIRECTV satellite TV subscription.
DIRECTV’s NFL SUNDAY TICKET MAX offers football lovers many great benefits, including:
- RED ZONE CHANNEL®, DIRECTV FANTASY ZONE CHANNEL™, and NFL.com fantasy channels.
- The Game Mix channel, which allows you to watch multiple games at the same time.
- Picture-in-picture mode (with a DIRECTV Genie DVR).
- The choice between home and away team broadcasts.
- The ability to flip between games with your favorite players. (Ideal for fantasy football fans.)
- Enjoy home and away games, from every team in the league.
- Keeping your TV antenna and all that free local programming.
Hit The Field!
NFL SUNDAY TICKET MAX is the best way for cord-cutters to watch football in the Minneapolis-St. Paul TV market. Solid Signal can bring you this and many other sports programming options. To make it happen, call us at 877.312.4547. We’re happy to deliver NFL football to your home after you’ve cut the cord.