Need help choosing the right TV antenna? For questions, antenna recommendations,
and cord-cutting info, call our expert technicians at 877.312.4547.
Are you a cord-cutter in the Dallas-Fort Worth area who loves pro hockey? Solid Signal has ways for you to enjoy the Dallas Stars and other hockey teams once you cut the cord.
If you’re a hockey fan in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, chances are you support the Stars. Unfortunately, it’s difficult to see the “Sheriffs” play if all you have is a TV antenna. And if you support any hockey teams outside your home state, catching these games is impossible with a TV antenna. At Solid Signal, we believe this isn’t fair to hockey fans such as yourself. This is why we give you options that let you keep your TV antenna and still catch all the action on the ice.
DIRECTV NHL® Center Ice®
Are you ready for some NHL action in the Dallas area? Then you need a DIRECTV viewing packagewith NHL CENTER ICE programming. With up to 40 out-of-market games each week, you’ll get to see your favorite NHL team no matter which one it is. Yes, it means adding satellite TV to your home entertainment system, but CENTER ICE offers many benefits, which include:
- The NHL Network™ during the season at no additional charge.
- Dual Feeds that allow you to choose home or away broadcasts.
- The Game Mix channel, which lets you to watch multiple games at once.
- Picture-in-picture mode with a DIRECTV Genie DVR.
- The ability to flip between games that feature your favorite players. (Perfect for fantasy hockey fans.)
- Watch games and teams from across the country.
- Keeping your TV antenna for free local TV programming.
It’s Hockey Night in Dallas!
NHL CENTER ICE is the best way for Dallas-Fort Worth cord-cutters to watch hockey. Solid Signal can deliver this and other sports programming options to your home. We also can match you with the best TV antenna. And if you’re planning to move to another TV market, we can help you there, too. Call us at 877.312.4547 if you have any questions about watching hockey and cutting the cord.