Need help choosing the right TV antenna? For questions, antenna recommendations,
and cord-cutting info, call our expert technicians at 877.312.4547.
Cord-cutters in the Phoenix area can’t watch National Hockey League games with just a TV antenna. But don’t panic! Solid Signal brings you the Arizona Coyotes and more after you’ve cut the cord.
If you’re a hockey fan who lives in the Phoenix TV market, chances are you support the Arizona Coyotes. Unfortunately, you can’t see any of their games with just a TV antenna. And if you support teams outside your home state, you can’t see those games either. At Solid Signal, we believe this isn’t fair to Phoenix-area hockey fans. This is why we provide you with options that let you catch all the action on the ice while still keeping your TV antenna and the free HDTV it delivers.
DIRECTV NHL® Center Ice®
Are you ready for some NHL action in the Phoenix area? Then you need a DIRECTV viewing packagewith NHL CENTER ICE programming. With up to 40 out-of-market games each week, you’ll get to see your favorite NHL team no matter which one it is. DIRECTV 's CENTER ICE is offer as a satellite TV, streaming service or both, and it provides viewers like you with many benefits, which include:
- NHL Network™ during the season at no additional charge.
- Dual Feeds allow you to choose home or away broadcasts.
- The Game Mix channel, which lets you to watch multiple games at once.
- Picture-in-picture mode (with a DIRECTV Genie DVR).
- The abo;otu tp flip between games with your players. (Great for fantasy hockey fans.)
- Enjoying home and away games of every team in the league.
- Keeping your OTA antenna for free local TV programming.
It’s Hockey Night!
Are you a hockey fan who wants to cut the cord? If so, DIRECTV’s NHL CENTER ICE is your solution. As a DIRECTV Authorized Dealer, we bring you all the action on the ice as well as satellite TV and other professional sports. And if you’re planning to move to another media market, we can help you there, too. Just call us at 877.312.4547 if you have any questions about watching hockey and cutting the cord.