Need help choosing the right TV antenna? For questions, antenna recommendations,
and cord-cutting info, call our expert technicians at 877.312.4547.
Does your love for the Pittsburgh Penguins keep you from getting a TV antenna? We’ll can help you watch all the NHL you want after you’ve cut the cord in Pittsburgh.
As a cord-cutter, you cannot see any Pittsburgh Penguins games on TV. That’s because the NHL doesn’t televise its games over broadcast TV channels. It’s not fair to any hockey fan who wants to cut the cord. This is why we provide options for you to watch the Penguins and other hockey teams. You’ll get more of your favorite sport than even your local cable TV company delivers. You’ll also keep your TV antenna and the free HDTV it receives. It’s a win-win for Penguins fans who want to cut the cord.
DIRECTV NHL® Center Ice®
Are you ready for some NHL action? Then you need a DIRECTV viewing package with NHL CENTER ICE programming. With up to 40 out-of-market games each week, you’ll get to see your favorite NHL team no matter which one it is. Yes, it means adding satellite TV to your home entertainment system, but CENTER ICE offers many benefits, which include:
- NHL Network™ during the season at no additional charge.
- Dual Feeds, which allow you to choose home or away broadcasts.
- The Game Mix channel, which lets you to watch multiple games at once.
- Picture-in-picture mode (with a DIRECTV Genie DVR).
- The ability to flip between games with your favorite players. (Ideal for fantasy hockey players.)
- Watching the home and away games of every team in the league.
- Keeping your TVantenna for all that free local TV programming.
It’s Hockey Night!
Are you a hockey fan in the Pittsburgh TV market who wants to cut the cord? If so, DIRECTV’s NHL CENTER ICE is your solution. As an DIRECTV Authorized Dealer, we can get you all the action on the ice as well as free local HDTV from your TV antenna. We also can deliver other professional sports to your home, and help you cut the cord in other TV markets. Just call us at 877.312.4547 if you have any questions about NHL hockey and cutting the cord.