Need help choosing the right TV antenna? For questions, antenna recommendations,
and cord-cutting info, call our expert technicians at 877.312.4547.
Does your love for the St. Louis Blues keep you from getting a TV antenna? We’ll can help you watch all the NHL you want after you’ve cut the cord in St. Louis.
As a cord-cutter, you cannot watch any St. Louis Blues games on TV. That’s because the National Hockey League doesn’t televise its games over broadcast TV channels. This isn't fair to hockey fans who want to cut the cord. This is why we provide options for you to watch the St. Louis Blues and other NHL teams. You’ll get more of your favorite sport than your local cable TV company delivers and you’ll also keep your TV antenna and all that free TV. It’s a win-win for all ’Notes fans who want to cut the cord.
DIRECTV NHL® Center Ice®
Are you ready for some NHL action in the St. Louis area? Then you need a DIRECTV viewing packagewith NHL CENTER ICE programming. With up to 40 out-of-market games each week, you’ll get to see your favorite NHL team no matter which one it is. Yes, it means adding satellite TV to your home entertainment system, but CENTER ICE offers many benefits, which include:
- The NHL Network™ during the season at no additional charge.
- Dual Feeds allow you to choose home or away broadcasts.
- The Game Mix channel, which lets you to watch multiple games at once.
- Picture-in-picture mode (with a DIRECTV Genie DVR).
- The ability to flip between games with your favorite players.
- Watch the home and away games of every team in the league.
- Keeping your TV antenna and all that free local TV programming.
It’s Hockey Night!
Are you a hockey fan in the St. Louis media market who wants to cut the cord? If so, DIRECTV’s NHL CENTER ICE is your solution. As an DIRECTV Authorized Dealer, we can get you all the action on the ice as well as free local HDTV from your TV antenna. We also can deliver other professional sports to your home, and help you cut the cord in other TV markets. Just call us at 877.312.4547 if you have any questions about NHL hockey and cutting the cord.